Bankruptcy: We handle Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcies for individuals, small business owners, corporations, partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs).
Tax Problems: We deal with issues of tax in bankruptcy, offers in compromise (aka tax workouts), installment agreements, non-collectible status, tax and foreclosure issues, and statutes of limitation on tax collection.
Mortgages and Lien Stripping: It may be possible to remove or “strip” a second mortgage from a property through either Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Consumer Protection: We have a strong consumer protection, defending people from overzealous debt collectors and forcing credit reporting agencies to fulfill their obligations. We also help our clients carefully examine their debt forgiveness options, helping ensure that they remain compliant with taxes and are not caught in fraudulent debt settlement schemes.
Bankruptcy is your Legal Right. Start your Debt Relief today:
- Discharge All of Your Bills: Yes – it is possible to have ALL of your bills discharged. Contact us today to determine the best debt strategy for you.
- Best Possible Result: We analyze each factor of your debt and customize your filing to achieve the best possible result for you.
- Receive Bill Extensions: If you have mandatory bills, we will file in a way that allows you the maximum time to pay them.
- Prevent Foreclosure: Get relief from the burden of losing your home. We work to prevent foreclosure so you can keep your property.
- Stop Harassing Calls: Put an end to all the harassing debt collector calls today.